Monday, November 7, 2011

Who I am

I am 5 now.
I love to make up songs.
I love to wear lip gloss.
I want a puppy {or a kitty because they are cheaper}
I am generous.
I enjoy lots of playtime with my sister.
I play with Lego's everyday.
I say good morning before anyone else.
I love to color.
I sleep on the bottom bunk.
I am always singing and making up songs.
I'm silly.
I'm funny.
I would eat pancakes for every breakfast.
I tell everyone about my brother in Ethiopia {even strangers}.
I swallow way too much water when I swim.
I only eat frosting and not the cake.
I give great one-liners.
I prefer white {or as I say, vanilla} milk over chocolate.
I say I love you to Mom and Dad for no reason at all.
I talk really fast when I'm excited.
I sometimes laugh when I'm naughty. Oops.
I like to be called Janer by my Daddy.
I love Jesus.
That's who I am!


We had a great time celebrating Layla's 5th birthday this weekend. Layla wanted a Hello Kitty party with Hello Kitty cake pops. So, that's what we had. Friends, food, games and presents.
Today, Daddy got up early and made us pancakes before work and school.
She opened a huge box of Lego's from her family.
She got all dressed up in her birthday outfit from her pal Elexa. It was so cute that she wanted to get Layla a matching shirt and headband so they could dress alike for school.
Before we headed to school, I took her to Sweet Lola's {a cupcake shop in town} for her free birthday cupcake.
Ice cream cups were the treat she chose to take to school.
We finished up the day with a family dinner at Polito's Pizza.
She was thankful for the planning, fun and excitement!

Happy 5th Birthday, Layla Jane!!!!



Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Layla! You are a beautiful young lady both inside and out, and we love having you in our Children's Church class. Mr. and Mrs. Froehlich

    ReplyDelete