***I have to put a disclaimer on this post. It's basically a grandma post. I mean, there are so many pictures that only a grandma could appreciate them all! :)
As always, my problem is narrowing them down. Can't seem to do it.
The girls and I were invited to Door County for some special time with friends for a long weekend. This is such a wonderful time for me because I get my friend, Karen, face to face, one on one {well besides the kids} with only fun to be had. Thank you, K. I LOVED our time. As you will see from the insane amount of pictures, we had fun swimming, trick or treating and shopping around Fish Creek. The kids got along so well together and the Mommas got extra special time talking until the wee hours of the morning. Thank you, Jim and Nancy for giving so generously. We love staying at your beautiful home.
Favorites: couch time with Karen, caramel apples from Sister Sweets {total yum}, hanging at the pool, kids mask making at the art school, momma movie nights, terrible vintage clothing, taste testing at Copper's Corner and window shopping around town.
It was a great way to spend fall break





As always, my problem is narrowing them down. Can't seem to do it.
The girls and I were invited to Door County for some special time with friends for a long weekend. This is such a wonderful time for me because I get my friend, Karen, face to face, one on one {well besides the kids} with only fun to be had. Thank you, K. I LOVED our time. As you will see from the insane amount of pictures, we had fun swimming, trick or treating and shopping around Fish Creek. The kids got along so well together and the Mommas got extra special time talking until the wee hours of the morning. Thank you, Jim and Nancy for giving so generously. We love staying at your beautiful home.
Favorites: couch time with Karen, caramel apples from Sister Sweets {total yum}, hanging at the pool, kids mask making at the art school, momma movie nights, terrible vintage clothing, taste testing at Copper's Corner and window shopping around town.
It was a great way to spend fall break








Addis Ababa Time
No comments:
Post a Comment