Oh Christy...hang in there, dear friend. You are getting so, so, so close. I love you, friend! His ways are lovely, good, beautiful...and trustworthy. Hold on, sister. My tears are for you today. I'm so proud of you. Love, Julie
We are a family of 5 who desires to honor God in all we say and do. We are sinners saved by the blood of Jesus shed on the cross. We have been blessed with 3 beautiful children. The Lord brought our 2 daughters biologically and then {7 years later} gifted us our son, through adoption, from Ethiopia at the age of 8 months. We are overwhelmed by God's goodness in our lives and give Him all glory and honor.
Do you know for sure that you are going to heaven??
Oh Christy...hang in there, dear friend. You are getting so, so, so close. I love you, friend! His ways are lovely, good, beautiful...and trustworthy. Hold on, sister. My tears are for you today. I'm so proud of you. Love, Julie
ReplyDelete