We are finished with school! Yeah!!!!
It's Summer!
I am so glad to have summer and spend time relaxing with the girls and being home.
Layla's last day of PreK was Friday and Adah's last day of First grade was today, Monday.
I now have a Kindergartner and a Second grader! CRAZY!!!
I'm so excited to have them both in the same school this next school year.
Because their last days were different, they each got to have their own last day celebration.
They each used their special day plates and cups. We had donuts for Layla's breakfast and I made homemade cinnamon rolls for Adah. They each opened school workbooks that we will work on through the summer. They were very excited and super thankful!
One of my favorite school traditions is to have them wear the same outfit on the last day of school that they were on the first! Oh how they've grown!!!!
Here's Layla.......

It's Summer!
I am so glad to have summer and spend time relaxing with the girls and being home.
Layla's last day of PreK was Friday and Adah's last day of First grade was today, Monday.
I now have a Kindergartner and a Second grader! CRAZY!!!
I'm so excited to have them both in the same school this next school year.
Because their last days were different, they each got to have their own last day celebration.
They each used their special day plates and cups. We had donuts for Layla's breakfast and I made homemade cinnamon rolls for Adah. They each opened school workbooks that we will work on through the summer. They were very excited and super thankful!
One of my favorite school traditions is to have them wear the same outfit on the last day of school that they were on the first! Oh how they've grown!!!!
Here's Layla.......

Here's Adah......





Addis Ababa Time
No comments:
Post a Comment