Monday, September 23, 2013

My biggest little

Dannah Gresh's: Secret Keeper Girl!!!!
A Secret Keeper Girl values modesty, she surrounds herself with wise friends and she embraces Godly beauty.  So, she keeps the deepest secrets of her beauty for just one man.  But she also knows that she can share all of her heart secrets with her mom at any time.
The coolest thing for you to know is that a Secret Keeper Girl is a masterpiece created by God.  You, sweet girl, are a Secret Keeper Girl because you are a true masterpiece created by God's hand.

Doesn't that sound like a prayer?  A prayer from me to my daughter (any mother to her daughter)? 
It is the Secret Keeper Girl statement.  What an awesome statement it is!


I had the privilege of taking my oldest daughter to this very cool event that our local church hosted.  As you can see, we had a blast!!!  Crazy hair, fashion shows, skits, loud music from One Girl Nation, prayer, bible, screaming, laughing, gospel and much more!
There have been many moments recently when I have been blown away by my little girl, well, being not so little anymore.  She is growing up way too fast.  I'm not sad.  I am shocked.  I have loved each stage of my children.  All have come with many challenges, even this older stage.  But, nonetheless, I am enjoying the fact that we can have longer, deeper conversations about life. 
It seems like yesterday, (the reality is it was 8 years ago) I was looking at my baby through the church nursery window and saying, "it will be a l o n g time until she is attending the T & T 3rd-6th grade AWANA program."  Well, here we are, a long time.  I can't believe she is a T & T girl!!!

We enjoyed our date day together.  We attended a 31 bag party, went to Becca's for dinner, screamed, yelled, danced, prayed, talked and sang at the Secret Keeper event and then finished with a deep conversation and some dessert at Panera Bread (yummy cupcakes). 
I will cherish the night that we had, Adah.  You are so special to me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment