The other day a friend and I enjoyed lunch at a Chinese restaurant. Like I'm sure many of you do, I opened the fortune cookie to read the "fortune" inside. I have absolutely no belief in the message printed on the little piece of paper wrapped in a delicious cookie, but they are sure good for a laugh. So we cracked our cookies opened and I let a huge chuckle! Read below......
Well, as you have followed, we are waiting on a "big project coming our way" and the Lord has allowed me to embrace {and even enjoy} the wait. Meanwhile, I am "chilling while I can" and eagerly waiting to bring our son home.
Unfortun{e}ately, we did not move this month! We are still hanging onto #5 for the second month in a row. I'm just going to sit back, live in the moment, be content, trust Jesus with all that I have and....chill. :)
Friday, September 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Addis Ababa Time
No comments:
Post a Comment