This has been a very enjoyable summer! We have packed it full of fun. After Grandma and Grandpa left, we settled back into "normal" life. We've spent a good amount of time swimming, we went strawberry and blueberry picking, we've gone to the 400 block for the free live at lunch on Thursdays, Adah played soccer for the first time, I attended a women's retreat for church{Daddy took the girls fishing with the canoe}, many play dates, a trip to Bay Beach, 5 Day Club in our neighborhood and a family camping trip with the Mathson family!
Whew!
So. much. fun.
I recognized that this summer has been so much easier to do activities with my girls. They are at a great age for all day adventures. They never were great nappers, but there would definitely be an end to the day much earlier than now. I've really enjoyed spending time with them.
School is around the corner and we are preparing by buying all the needed supplies. They are excited! It will be a transition for me. I will have a short amount of time with no kids each day. W.e.i.r.d. I'm praying that I can make the most of that time and be ready to have a great evening as a family.
New stages of life- goal is to be content in each one!
Here are some pictures that recap some of our summer stuff...
Whew!
So. much. fun.
I recognized that this summer has been so much easier to do activities with my girls. They are at a great age for all day adventures. They never were great nappers, but there would definitely be an end to the day much earlier than now. I've really enjoyed spending time with them.
School is around the corner and we are preparing by buying all the needed supplies. They are excited! It will be a transition for me. I will have a short amount of time with no kids each day. W.e.i.r.d. I'm praying that I can make the most of that time and be ready to have a great evening as a family.
New stages of life- goal is to be content in each one!
Here are some pictures that recap some of our summer stuff...








Addis Ababa Time
No comments:
Post a Comment