Sunday, August 28, 2011

School Dates- Part 2

One week later, here it is. Adah's big school date with Daddy.
They had a great time! She chose to go to Polito's Pizza and then enjoyed a cupcake at Sweet Lola's. They even brought one home for Layla and the Momma! Yum.
When Adah came in the house upon their return, I of course asked about her time. I was absolutely floored at her response. I asked her what they talked about and she said they talked about school starting. I probed a bit and asked what specifically and she responded, and I quote, "That is between me and Dad!" I wasn't mad or upset with her, I was taken back. So I just said, okay, I'm glad you had a great time. My little 6 year old sounded like a 16 year old.
Yikes.
I'm not ready!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment