Tuesday, June 7, 2011

One happy Momma

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!

I can't imagine that all parents are glad that is summer. This Momma is very happy to have her little girl home for the summer!

Derek and I were very much at peace with the decision we made to send her off to school this year, but I am overjoyed to have the summer with both of my girls.

I started a tradition this year. I want to wear the same outfit on the last day of school that they wore on the first day of school. I, of course, snapped a few photos and I was shocked to see how much Adah had grown.

We are in full swing of summer here. Projects, visitors, swimming and fun. More to come in a future post.
Here is a beginning and end year picture of my sweetheart!


First day September 2010

Last day June 2011



I love you, Adah. You are growing into such a beautiful, young lady. I am so glad that you love Jesus and you love me. I pray that you continue to grow in wisdom of your Savior and Lord. Live for Him, sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment