Monday, June 20, 2011

Our new summer home

Since I have two daughters, I thought it would be a good idea to invest in a playhouse for our backyard. I am constantly finding little "forts" set up all through the house and even in the garage, where they usually have toys, a blanket and even a pillow or two. It seemed realistic that they would get tons of fun out of it and, not to mention, I always wanted one for myself.
So, a few weeks ago, Derek and I went to buy a playhouse. It is adorable, but it was a ton of work! We are excited about our home addition in our backyard. The girls have already enjoyed it tremendously. Even a few friends have come over for a try at ringing the doorbell.


Step One


Step Two



Step Three {for the record...it was more like 30 steps!!!}




Stop by for some iced tea the next time you're in the neighborhood!



No comments:

Post a Comment