Monday, May 2, 2011

Big Girls

On Thursday, Derek had the opportunity to go on a field trip with Adah's kindergarten class. He took a vacation day and headed to the School Forest for tons of games, outdoor fun and learning. They had a blast! Adah was very excited to have her Daddy with her for the day. I have to admit that I was a tiny bit jealous that she got to spend the whole day with him. I would love that!!! I am grateful to have a husband that cherishes his daughters and invests the much needed time into that relationship.
You're the best Daddy!!!

After they were off to school, Layla and I finished getting ourselves ready for our day. It was Bible study day. As I was making hot tea to take with me, Layla asked if I could make her some honey tea as well. As you can see, she was all packed up ready to go to Bible study. Funny, she looked like a carbon copy of her Momma!!!
Yesterday our family sat down together and watched home videos of when the girls were babies. It was crazy to see how little they were. We forget. Time is running so fast. I miss those times, when they were babies. I look forward to times ahead. I am praying to remain content in the moment I'm in. Right now.

Isaiah 43:18-19 Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.

No comments:

Post a Comment