
Thank you just doesn't seem like enough to say. But, that's all I got!
Derek and I are so blessed by the friends we have made here. We are feeling a little {well, okay, a lot!} stretched right now with Derek's job and all his travel. We are very blessed and extremely thankful for his job, but nonetheless, stretched.
In the midst of sharing during our small group prayer time, I had, not one, but two friends offer to watch the girls so we could go out on a date! To have ladies pray for you and then serve you, well, it's amazing!
So, we would like to thank Tim and Sue {we can't forget Lucas and Bryce} for watching and loving on our kiddos while Derek and I reconnected for a few hours on Sunday. Words can not express our gratitude. Time actually stood still for a few minutes while on that date and that is a gift to us.
So....THANK YOU to Tim and Sue for teaching our girls how to play ping pong among other things and to Megan for offering her time as well. We love you guys and are touched by your thoughtfulness.
Galatians 6:2
Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.


Addis Ababa Time
No comments:
Post a Comment