Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Good News for the day...

I have been absolutely dying to post our March "official numbers" for our adoption for weeks now. Last month, we were very disappointed to find that we did not move one single spot. This month we have been waiting patiently to receive those numbers but our agency has been so busy dealing with the million questions and concerns coming across their desks!

Without further ado......look right.......

we are family #49 on the boy list!!!!

It feels so good to see movement. This is really the only tangible thing we have to make us feel like we are moving closer to our son. We are thrilled.
The girls are sleeping now but will be excited to find out they are eating 8 jelly beans for breakfast!!!!

There is still much unknown in Ethiopia at this time. We are trusting in the Lord and rejoicing over the movement that we have seen this month!!!!

Please keep praying as government officials are continuing to meet over these issues.

I have the hugest smile right now!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this news, dear friend!!!!!!!!!!!! The waiting...the aching...the longing for a future day - I can't begin to imagine how hard it is, but I am trusting God with you for a glorious ending and a precious son. Love you and miss you! And praising God for #49!!!

    ReplyDelete