Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pure Heart


Adah came up to me yesterday and said "I'm going on a trip with my babies" and I said let me see your babies. She turned the carrier around and there were two babies snuggled in with a blanket. I didn't want to "offend" her so I asked if they were girls or boys {you just never know when they are pretending}. She said they are girls and they are sisters. It brought such joy to my heart that she didn't explain their color difference or say that one of them was adopted. She just matter of fact said that they were sisters and that they are!
After the girls were in bed and I was straightening up for the night, I looked in the playroom and saw those two sisters still tucked in the carrier and it brought a huge smile to my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment