15 years of marriage!!!!
We are very proud of that!
It's not perfect (that may be a shock to you, hahaha).
We work really hard at it. Christ is the center or it would crumble.
This year we really thought we would be celebrating as a family of 5 having our little son with us. But that's not how it happened. As it began to approach, we talked about a few ideas we had. I guess I started to put it out of my mind that we would (or even should) go anywhere. It didn't feel practical. Before I knew it I was getting an e-mail from my amazing husband with pictures of a breathtaking hotel. WHAT???? He planned a trip to San Diego and then whisked me away for a
3 night 4 day California adventure.
I am thankful for the man that God has given me. I can't imagine doing this life with anyone else. There are many ups and downs and I'm glad to be holding his hand on the ride.

We are very proud of that!
It's not perfect (that may be a shock to you, hahaha).
We work really hard at it. Christ is the center or it would crumble.
This year we really thought we would be celebrating as a family of 5 having our little son with us. But that's not how it happened. As it began to approach, we talked about a few ideas we had. I guess I started to put it out of my mind that we would (or even should) go anywhere. It didn't feel practical. Before I knew it I was getting an e-mail from my amazing husband with pictures of a breathtaking hotel. WHAT???? He planned a trip to San Diego and then whisked me away for a
3 night 4 day California adventure.
I am thankful for the man that God has given me. I can't imagine doing this life with anyone else. There are many ups and downs and I'm glad to be holding his hand on the ride.









Addis Ababa Time
No comments:
Post a Comment