Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Where does this Peace come from?

We are still # 4.
It's hard to believe.  4 months at the #4 spot.  It's amazing to be able to type that without the tears flowing from my eyes.  I love that I can say God is the only reason.  I mean it.  This sort of peace is only from the Lord. 
I've read this verse so many times before.....

Philippians 4:7
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

But now I see Him using this verse personally in my life.  It is the Peace of God, not of Christy, or of my circumstances, or of my husband, or the hope of good news, but of God.  He has guarded my mind and my heart in the midst.  ONLY from Him can I rest in His perfect plan.  ONLY in Him can I trust Him with my whole heart, mind and plan. 
We are hopeful.  We are trusting.  We are thankful for Peace.
 

1 comment:

  1. been praying for you, Christy! Love to you guys. Isn't it a great feeling to know that God is so good and so gracious that He provides peace, even in the midst of an un-peacefilled situation!

    ReplyDelete