Words are not coming easily at this moment. I can't seem to make them line up in my head enough to put them down. I am not pretending. I am not trying to paint a perfect picture. I'm guessing you can imagine how we are feeling by now. They are all the feelings I have written so many times. They are most likely the same that you would experience.
I wish I could say that the only thing we are faced with right now is a very long wait for our adoption, but that is not true. I said at the beginning of 2013 that my word for the year is TRUST. Let's just say that God is giving me a chance to take that for a spin sooner than I expected.
We are trusting in Him.
We are leaning on Him.
We are waiting for Him.
We are trying to obey Him.
We are crying out to Him.
Psalm 94:18-19
When I said, "My foot is slipping," your love, O Lord, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.
A challenge I find everyday is to walk in obedience and know that He's got this! Jesus will take care of it all. Whatever it is that you are going through; what I am going through...He's got it! Trust Him.
we are still #
Monday, February 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Addis Ababa Time
praying...wish it were lower for you, too! hugs from us to you!
ReplyDelete