If you asked me I would tell you that...
I am so blessed to be home with my girls.
Since my tonsil surgery in December, I sleep like a rock! So glad.
I feel like a wind up doll. I'm going strong for a while, slow down, stop, and get wound up again. God is so good at winding me up at just the right time. I am weary some days but I am strong in the Lord.
I am learning so much in God's word right now. I am delighting in my time with Him.
God is teaching me a lot about myself. The way I react. My sin. My Prayer Life. Who/what I put my trust in.
I love my husband more today than yesterday and I'm enjoying the stage we are in. I love how he knows me. I love how comfortable we are. I love that I still learn new things about him. I love our dates.
I enjoy having no where to go every once in a while. A day at home.
I am always striving to be a better meal planner.
I just finished reading The Pursuit of Holiness and have started to read The Five Love Languages of Children. I desire to figure out what each of my daughter's love languages are so I can love them better.
I am content in my life and with what I have, but a dream of mine is to build a house that I designed.
I am looking forward to the summer sun on my face and seeing the creation that grows in my flower gardens.
I am grateful for friendship; true, biblical friendship.
I am a list maker.
I sometimes feel left out.
Some days I wonder if we will ever see our adoption completed.
I am finding comfort in Romans 4:20-21 right now.
Yet he {Abraham} did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised.
I pray constantly that Derek and I will have realistic expectations when our son arrives.
I love snow days where everything is cancelled! {A day just like today}
If you asked me, I would tell you that we are #16 for the month of February! That is 3 spots!


Addis Ababa Time
Yea for 16!!! It was wonderful and encouraging to chat the other day.
ReplyDeleteYAY for 3 spots! So happy for you. :)
ReplyDeleteLove your updates Sis! Love Adah's birthday, loved her cake, love how God is teaching you things....me too! I love how is ever changing our hearts when we are willing. I LOVE how you are number 16! I will keep praying for you guys! blessings, Sheila
ReplyDelete