Provision: The action of providing or supplying something for use.
God has given us provisions in many, many ways. One very special provision He has given is the friendship and love of Mr. and Mrs. G. We are so blessed by them. They are our family away from family. They have taken us in and been so wonderful to Derek and I and our girls. We love them. We so enjoy going to spend some time on their farm. It definitely isn't as often as we would like, but the times we go are just a blessing for our family. It reminds me of where I grew up. Out in the country.
Yes, I am a country girl for those who didn't know. Shocked??? I spent many days fishing in the pond, catching crawdads in the creek {crick for my crew} and finding snakes in the tall grass! I love the quiet of the country. The breeze that blows {that I don't seem to appreciate in town} and the smells of the great outdoors. What a freeing feeling.
Today, our family made one of these precious and peaceful trips. We had the privilege of picking some of the best apples in the state and harvesting some potatoes and carrots. As you can see by the pictures, my girls were loving it. This is just another provision of the Lord through this family. They are so good to us.
Thank you, G's, we love you and cherish our conversations and the wisdom you provide from the Lord.
Saturday, October 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Addis Ababa Time
No comments:
Post a Comment