I miss my Mom.
I ran my first 5K (3.1 miles)
I am suffering a knee injury due to the training for that 5K- rats!
I am adjusting to a new daily schedule.
I'm longing to meet a little boy, my son, that is half way around the world.
I am finishing reading through the Old Testament.
I feel like I am in a new phase of life.
I am trying to figure out what phase that is.
I have had great conversations with my daughters.
Adah and Layla have started to receive an allowance.
Adah and Layla are beginning to tithe- praise God.
I've done some number crunching on when we will possibly get our little guy home.
I hate number crunching.
I am blown away by God's grace in my life.
I am desiring more depth in my life.
I am, more than ever, cherishing the friends in my life.
I have been asking myself, as I do things, is it duty or delight.
I've not been waiting patiently for our adoption numbers each month.
I've been disappointed with our numbers each month.
I am frustrated that I have been disappointed with our numbers each month.
I love my husband more and more each day.
I miss him more and more when he is traveling.
I've been having my quiet time with the Lord on my bedroom floor.
I would love to have a fireplace in my bedroom.
I have watched the Narnia movies with Derek and actually liked them.
I'm feeling more convicted over my movie and TV show choices.
I've begun to prepare for Christmas- my favorite time of year.
I'm enjoying my new role on Wednesday nights at church.
I find myself praying for little guy's salvation more and more.
Derek and I are trying a different discipline idea for Layla.
That new idea seems to be working.
I have been canning apples galore.
I never want to see an apple again.
I realized that I cry far less than I used to.
I refer to our adoption as "if" instead of "when" it happens.
I'm fighting off the erg to become a pessimist.
I feel pain in my heart for how long our adoption is taking.
I desire to know Christ more.
I've been wanting to be honest.
I ran my first 5K (3.1 miles)
I am suffering a knee injury due to the training for that 5K- rats!
I am adjusting to a new daily schedule.
I'm longing to meet a little boy, my son, that is half way around the world.
I am finishing reading through the Old Testament.
I feel like I am in a new phase of life.
I am trying to figure out what phase that is.
I have had great conversations with my daughters.
Adah and Layla have started to receive an allowance.
Adah and Layla are beginning to tithe- praise God.
I've done some number crunching on when we will possibly get our little guy home.
I hate number crunching.
I am blown away by God's grace in my life.
I am desiring more depth in my life.
I am, more than ever, cherishing the friends in my life.
I have been asking myself, as I do things, is it duty or delight.
I've not been waiting patiently for our adoption numbers each month.
I've been disappointed with our numbers each month.
I am frustrated that I have been disappointed with our numbers each month.
I love my husband more and more each day.
I miss him more and more when he is traveling.
I've been having my quiet time with the Lord on my bedroom floor.
I would love to have a fireplace in my bedroom.
I have watched the Narnia movies with Derek and actually liked them.
I'm feeling more convicted over my movie and TV show choices.
I've begun to prepare for Christmas- my favorite time of year.
I'm enjoying my new role on Wednesday nights at church.
I find myself praying for little guy's salvation more and more.
Derek and I are trying a different discipline idea for Layla.
That new idea seems to be working.
I have been canning apples galore.
I never want to see an apple again.
I realized that I cry far less than I used to.
I refer to our adoption as "if" instead of "when" it happens.
I'm fighting off the erg to become a pessimist.
I feel pain in my heart for how long our adoption is taking.
I desire to know Christ more.
I've been wanting to be honest.


Addis Ababa Time
Tears, Christy...smiles...missing you. Thank you for this, sweet friend. Love you. Thanks for your honesty!
ReplyDelete