Saturday, October 1, 2011

Movie review

I have never posted a movie review on this blog before. In the 21st century of Hollywood films, I am very careful to refer friends to movies. We all differ in what we filter into our homes and our minds. Today is my first movie review, or should I say, rave.

Derek and I, along with some friends, went to see the new movie Courageous. It opened Friday night and I was very excited to see it. We got a babysitter and headed out for the matinee.

Let me just tell you....

it was amazing!
I am not going to tell any details of the movie, I wouldn't want to spoil it for you! But it was packed full of drama, action, Christ, the Gospel, family and courageous, godly men! A movie must see for everyone.

One minor change I would make is taking a box of tissues with me to the theater! Take note ladies AND gents!

If you haven't heard of this movie here is the link:
http://www.courageousthemovie.com/themovie
Check it out. Support this movie so the producers know believers are excited about these types of films. Show Hollywood that we really enjoy a good movie without cussing, sex and the like. This movie shares clearly the Gospel of Jesus Christ! Go and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment