Monday, November 8, 2010

Birthday Girl!


Our Layla Jane turned 4 years old! It is so hard to believe. Time seems to be traveling at break neck speeds.
We celebrated the day before her actual birthday with a party with her pals. It was super fun and I think everyone had a great time! What a blessing to have such good friends. The next day, the birth- day, we went to El Mezcal, one of her favorites. They brought out a huge bowl of fried ice cream for the little birthday girl to enjoy. Thankfully, she shared with the rest of the family.
We are so thankful for the children that God has given us. Parenting is not an easy task and I'm grateful that the Lord helps and guides us through it all.

Enjoy the birthday photos below.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 
We ended the celebrating with a family picture. I can't help to look at this picture and see a little guy missing!
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray with me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the Lord. Jeremiah 29:11-14a

1 comment:

  1. Everyone had a fantastic time celebrating Layla Jane! Adorable pics!

    ReplyDelete