Thursday, July 22, 2010

Roots of Our Family Tree

Of course our trips back home are filled with family time. We are so very blessed to have a wonderful family that loves us and we love dearly. Our girls have 2 grandmas, 2 grandpas, 2 great-grandmas and 1 great grandpa! What a legacy. This particular trip back home started with a first. As you saw in a previous post, our girls headed in the camper with my parents without us! While they were there, they spent two nights with Grandma Neat Neat and PapPap Chris. From what I hear, they had a blast! Trips to McDonalds, throwing rocks in the river, playing on the playground, running Grandma's train (and I'm sure breaking a few things!), dinner at Mehlman's, and lots of snuggle time! Thank you, all the grandparents, for serving us this way! It was a great time for Derek and I as well as Adah and Layla.
PapPap Chris and Grandma Neat Neat with the girls...


The girls love posing in front of Grandma's prize winning flowers!
 
Posted by Picasa

As I said, we are a blessed family. Here are the Great-Grandparents that we love so much!
 
Posted by Picasa

The girls LOVE to play with their cousins! Corey and Hayley are so good with them. Laken is getting so big. Madison, another cousin, was away on a trip so we didn't get to see her, but we still enjoyed our playtime with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment