Monday, July 19, 2010
One Day Turn Around
Well, we just got back from a wonderful vacation to Ohio and the Outer Banks, North Carolina(beach). I will post on that soon. For now, we need you all to pray for us. We have today to get ready for our home study tomorrow. I was shocked that it was scheduled so quickly. Don't get me wrong, it is awesome not having to WAIT for the visit, but I am now off to unpack 3 suitcases and put the groceries away to get the house ready for Miss Debra to pay us a visit. We are very excited to see what the Lord has for our family and are praying for our little guy that we will be bringing home to join the family. This is just the beginning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Addis Ababa Time
No comments:
Post a Comment