Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Another year older

They come around every year and yet I can't seem to get comfortable with it.
Birthdays!
My baby is 6!
Layla, you give me and Daddy a run for our money.
You always have something to say and it usually is beyond your years.
I love you, Layla.
You are my sunshine, little girl. 

 
 
We started the morning with our birthday traditions of yourspecial day plate,
baby and birthday books, balloons and gifts.
She loved it all.
 The only downer was Daddy not being here.
We were able to use the blessing of technology and face timed
 him while she opened her gifts.
It was precious!
We missed you, Daddy.
 
I am so thankful that I get to be a momma to my girls.
  I am a blessed woman.
In good and difficult times!

 

Upon Layla's request, we enjoyed Mac and Cheese for her
birthday dinner and hosted some of our
sweet friends.
 
 
Happy 6th birthday!!!!
 
Birthday party to come!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! I enjoy your blog and seeing the photos. Thanks for including the photos of your sweet friends who came to the party! :)
    Debbie McEvoy

    ReplyDelete