We are preparing to leave for a wedding and so I just have no time to type what I really want to say and what is on my heart. So, I will save that for when I return. But for now, we received our October numbers today and we are still #5.
My heart is weary. It is tired. To wait so long for a longing of your heart. Our family is ready but God is not. He knows something I don't and I trust that.
A recent Bible study I was in said,
"God is predictable in His character, but He is unpredictable in His activity."
I believe this is so true! His character tells me:
2 Peter 1:3
By his divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a godly
life. We have received all of this by coming to know him, the one who called us
to himself by means of his marvelous glory and excellence.
Derek and I are resting in His divine plan for our lives, our daughter's lives and, yes, our son's life.
God is faithful!!!!
Thank you for your prayers and support.
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Addis Ababa Time
Christy...thinking about you. Praying for you. There are no words for this heartsick journey. I don't understand, but I trust Him with you. Be encouraged, friend...He is faithful and true. Love you.
ReplyDelete