If you were a fly on the wall in our two story home today, you would have heard lots of screaming and plenty of shouts of joy!!!!
To be exact, you would have heard us chanting like we were at a football game {as some of you answered your phone to}....
"We're number 6! We're number 6!
We're number 6!!!!!!!"
We are officially #:
Five stale jelly beans never tasted so good!!!!
We are truly praising God today! We have praised Him throughout this whole process but it is so fun to have butterflies in my stomach thinking that this is really coming!
We are in single digits!!!!!!!
Thank you, Jesus!!!!!



Addis Ababa Time
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thrilled for you! I kept thinking how excited I would be when you hit #9 ~ just to be in the single digits. Since you skipped 10, 9, 8, and 7, I am screaming too!!! Little guy is really coming home. Thanking the Lord for big movement in His perfect time.
ReplyDeleteYay! I am so thrilled for you and your family!
ReplyDeleteStacey & family
How exciting! That is wonderful news!! Praise the Lord!!
ReplyDeleteLeanne Gehring
Tears, Christy!!! Such GREAT news! I cannot even believe it! Love you, friend.
ReplyDelete