Just to be clear, we are not superstitious!
Derek and I are celebrating 13 years of marriage today......
and there is nothing lucky about that!
We are blessed by God with a great marriage. We've worked hard and have put in a lot of effort. There is nothing lucky about it. We still date. We put our marriage first {after Jesus, of course}. Our kids know what dates are and we are glad about that. We are excited to be married for 13 years. That's a long time!
Time is flying by and I am so thankful to be spending my days beside my best friend; my hubby!
Thank you, DB, for the love, security and leadership you give me and our girls!
Derek and I are celebrating 13 years of marriage today......
and there is nothing lucky about that!
We are blessed by God with a great marriage. We've worked hard and have put in a lot of effort. There is nothing lucky about it. We still date. We put our marriage first {after Jesus, of course}. Our kids know what dates are and we are glad about that. We are excited to be married for 13 years. That's a long time!
Time is flying by and I am so thankful to be spending my days beside my best friend; my hubby!
Thank you, DB, for the love, security and leadership you give me and our girls!
Happy 13th Anniversary!





Derek and I decided to go away for a few days to celebrate. The girls are still with Grandma and Grandpa, so we took advantage of a weekend getaway. We had a great time. We stayed in a hotel in Sheboygan and sat on the beach, hiked, ate out at a few great restaurants, swam and just chilled with each other. It was fun. On our way home, we went to Cedarburg. I love this town. We walked around and looked at the shops and finished up with a homemade caramel apple from Amy's Candies. Yum!
As I was spending time in the Word this past week, I came across a verse that has impacted me. I am making it another life verse of mine.
The last few years of my life, God has helped {pushed} me to realize that I am "planning" to much of my life and I just need to let go and trust in Him. He is the Author and Perfecter and I need to seek Him and have faith. I have given my life, my kids and my marriage, as well as my plans, to the Lord.
Isaiah 25:1
O Lord, you are my God;
I will exalt you and praise your name,
for in perfect faithfulness
you have done marvelous things,
things planned long ago.





Addis Ababa Time
No comments:
Post a Comment