The girls and I have found a way to help pass the time through the long winter. We have been enjoying old movies. I was uncertain whether the girls would be old enough to really appreciate and enjoy them but we have had a blast! Some movies have been funny and some have provoked very meaningful conversations as a family. I would love recommendations of any movies you have enjoyed as a child that we could add to our library list.
Movies we have viewed up to date:
The Music Man
The Sound of Music
Mary Poppins
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Anne of Green Gables
Pippi Longstocking
Annie
The Swiss Family Robinson
Fiddler on the Roof
What is on reserve at the Public Library:
The King and I
Other recommendations not viewed to date:
Heidi
Singing in the Rain
We would love to hear of your favorites!!!
Thanks in advance for the help!
Monday, February 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Addis Ababa Time
Sarah Plain and Tall is a good one! :)
ReplyDeleteAlways enjoyed The Parent Trap and The Secret Garden. :)
ReplyDelete