We made the trip to family in September. The kids did great, the weather was terrific and we made such wonderful memories. Besides my Dad and Mom, no one had met sweet Jude yet! Each greeting and meeting was just overwhelming. Our families and friends are so supportive. We stayed the first part of the trip with Derek's Dad and Mom. We had such a nice time. They just loved meeting there grandson. They have 5 grandsons already and they treated him like he was the first!
So sweet!!
The next morning we headed out to breakfast at a favorite diner spot and then walked over to the fire station. Both Derek and his Dad were long members (fire fighters) of the department. What a treat for the kids! There were a couple fireman there and were more than willing to show us around and answer. every. question my girls asked!!! We got some great pictures!!!
We were also super thankful that my cousin and her family came to see us as well. What a fun time we had, especially the kids. It wasn't long enough! Never is.
Next we went to stay at my parents. We were able to go to the Pumpkin Festival! I hadn't been there since I was a young girl. Such good memories. It was neat to take my kids. Grandma Cheri joined us as well as my youngest niece.
On to the 20th class reunion.
Class of 94'
Hadn't seen most of these people since we graduated!
Jude meeting Great Grandpa Bud and Great Grandma Hilda!!!
A moment I will always treasure.
4 generations!!!!
Meeting Great Grandma Sanders was so sweet!
She's such a great snuggler. I always fell asleep on her lap. It got to the point where I would say "I don't want to sit with Grandma. I don't want to sleep!" :)
He also met the rest of my family this special day.
Feeling so thankful.









Addis Ababa Time
No comments:
Post a Comment